The Telford Park Schools, School Standards Committee support’s the work of the school by helping to provide the best possible education for its students by:
- Setting the school’s vision and strategic aims and agreeing plans and policies, making the best use of available resources.
- Monitoring and evaluating performance and acting as a ‘critical friend’ to the school.
- Ensuring the school is accountable to the students and parents it serves and to its local community.
- Mr Sami Mirza: Chair of Governors
- Mrs Claire Mincher: Community Governor
- Mrs Johanna Saunders: Community Governor - responsibility for SEND, Inclusion and PP
- Dr. Ahmad Baroutaji: Community Governor – responsibility for Curriculum & Progress
- Mr James Semmence: Community Governor
- Miss Jessica Hipkiss: Teaching Staff Governor
- Miss Leanne Marsh: Non-Teaching Staff Governor
To contact the Chair of Governors please use the details below:
Mr Sami Mirza, Chair of Governors, c/o The Telford Park School, Grange Avenue, Stirchley , Telford, Shropshire, TF3 1FA
The Telford Park School is a member of the Community Academies Trust.