As you may be aware Schools are required by law to publish certain policies, which are designed to inform parents and other visitors to the school of the steps we take to ensure our students are given the very best opportunities during their time with us. These policies can be downloaded from this website, using the links below this paragraph. If you would like paper copies of the policies below please contact the school using the numbers at the top of this page. To open and download these policies you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, this can be downloaded for free from this link.
If you would like paper copies of the policies below please contact the school using the numbers at the top of this page, or click on this link for further contact details.
The Community Academies Trust also has an extensive list of policies that they have published on their website. You can access these policies by clicking here.
Please use the direct links below to access the following specific policies from The Community Academies Trust
- Click here for the CAT Complaints Policy (local arrangements PDF below)
- Click here to download and view the CAT Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Click here for the Data Protection Policy
- Click here for the Exclusion Policy
- Click here for the Freedom of Information Policy
- Click here for the Health & Safety Policy
- Click here for the Health & Safety Statement of Intent
- Click here for the Modern Slavery Statement
- Click here for the Risk Assessment Policy
- Click here for the Whistleblowing Policy
You can also find more information about Child Protection from our Local Authority Safeguarding Board by clicking here.