We are pleased to announce that we will be offering work experience to our students commencing this academic year. Although there is some uncertainty around restrictions which may be in place during the next year, we have been working with Telford and Wrekin Education Business Links to ensure that if physical work experience cannot take place, then alternative activities will be provided within school.
- Work experience week: 5th July - 9th July
- Latest Date to request work experience: 1st June
Access to the Work Experience Database
Welcome to your Work Experience 2020 programme. Our schools are working with Telford and Wrekin Education Business Links to help you acquire the skills and knowledge that will prepare you for the workplace and to inspire you to plan for and achieve a successful future.
Work Experience plays a big part in this process.
The database supports students, parents and carers in finding work experience placements.
To request access to the Database, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1. Create a My Telford account click here
If you already have an account you may use it to access the database.
- Step 2. Using your My Telford account click on the link to request access to the work experience database. https://dac.telford.gov.uk/workexperience/
- Step 3. Select your School from the drop down menu and select the Student option
- Step 4. Check all your details are correct and click the ‘Details are Correct’ button to confirm
Your request will then be sent to the EBL Team who will authorise you access to the Database
Once authorised, you will receive an email from the EBL Team confirming access and further guidance within 2 working days.