We are pleased to announce that we will be offering work experience to our students commencing this academic year. Although there is some uncertainty around restrictions which may be in place during the next year, we have been working with Telford and Wrekin Education Business Links to ensure that if physical work experience cannot take place, then alternative activities will be provided within school.
- Work experience week: 10th July 2023
- Latest Date to request work experience: 30th March 2023
Access to the Work Experience Database
Welcome to your Work Experience 2022-2023 programme. Our schools are working with Telford and Wrekin Education Business Links to help you acquire the skills and knowledge that will prepare you for the workplace and to inspire you to plan for and achieve a successful future.
Work Experience plays a big part in this process.
The database supports students, parents and carers in finding work experience placements.
To request access to the Database, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1. You have had an account created for you with your school email address. The password has been provided to you, so please ask your form tutor if you do not know it.
- Step 2. Using your My Telford account click on the link to access to the work experience database. https://dac.telford.gov.uk/workexperience/
- Step 3. Follow the guide to search for and apply for your placement (PDF version is below)